Welcome....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The dream

assalamualaikum.....
In many many years ago,i have no dream to write a blog,do a sharing moment with many people and many things.when i was about 7 years old and later until i finished my primary school,i always remembered my school's motto ; "One Step Ahead".
when i can understand the meaning,i always have many changeable dreams.from the first until too many dreams later,some of them i got,and others not.
yes,i want to achieve a prestigous achievement in my life,but i never wonder how the way will be.i just through the life with believe,Allah always there by my side,want to help me,realize my dream....and i found many things,make my life change,together with my dreams.today,I wish to dream again about many things,perhaps i wish it can make my life more fun and become an odyssey to me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment